Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Fighting

Sometimes a painting fights me. There was one that found itself, three times, cast on top of the burn pile in the backyard. Literally. Some how, it managed to get itself removed each time. Don't bloody ask me how. I am sure that I only did it once. Anyway, it went through MANY incarnations and partial "paint-overs" and eventually became a thing which my good friend in Ohio said, "This is your best work". Fine! You may end up with it. See what your wife says about THAT?!
;o)
So this particular piece today (and last month. And the month before.) has been fighting me.
Finally some one showed up (I think. *crosses fingers and hopes*).
The thought in my head as I see it now is, "1000 Heroes Could Not Free The Serpents From Her Hair."
Yeah. Maybe stupid and lame. Blame it on my bad hair day...but this person is not me.
Anyway, it is a blessing when things form a shape and take on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment